With age, sun exposure, smoking, and decrease progressive circulation of hormones, skin loses radiance with more or less deep lines or wrinkles. Skin appears more dull and less elastic. Reduced amount of hyaluronic acid and skin becomes finer and less toned. To refresh and to radiate your face, hyaluronic acid has a place choice.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance of non-animal origin, resorbable and naturally occurring in all tissues of the body. The amount of hyaluronic acid decreases with age and injections of hyaluronic acid help to recover rapidly radiating and youthful skin. Several types hyaluronic acid (AH) is commercially available and allows correct the main wrinkles and lines of the face according to the density and viscosity of the selected product.
A Great Over This can be done at the wrinkles of the nasogenic groove, bitterness wrinkles, goose paw wrinkles, and level wrinkles of the lion. A specific hyaluronic acid is used for Lip contour.
To correct depressions and subsidence more severe in the face, a specific hyaluronic acid of strong iron density can be used.
- Avoid taking aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs one week before injections to avoid bruising.
- Report potential labial herpes, which is being processed.
- Taking Arnica (9 CH) the day before and the day of treatment could reduce the risk of hematoma.
- Tell your doctor about any ongoing pathology or treatment.
Hyaluronic acid injections are performed in the office without anesthesia and last about 15 to 20 minutes.
The Juvederm line that I use, contains a local anesthetic (lidocaine) makes injections more comfortable and less comfortable painful.
Juvederm series contains Hyaluronic acids progressive density allowing custom-made injections to function wrinkles and lines of the face found. A rigorous review of the wrinkles and fine lines of the face, and areas of drooping and skin relaxation will allow the selection of the best hyaluronic acid to correct these deformations. To make these injections, round-end, flexible cans (Magic canules) are used to make almost painless injections. With these cannulas, and from a single point of introduction, areas such as the lip, nasogenic groove, and bitterness wrinkles can be processed simultaneously. These cans, and a veritable magic, revolutionized the load of wrinkle injections at face level.
- Injection results are immediately visible. Redness, bruises or edemes may appear on treated areas. These will disappear a few days after treatment (2-3 days).
- Avoid exposure within days of injections prolonged in the sun and rub or massage treated areas.
- Makeup is possible within hours of treatment.
- The duration of hyaluronic acid injections is variable from individual to individual, with an average of 6 to 8 months.
The cost of injections of hyaluronic acid varies between 350 and 600 euro depending on the number of areas to be treated.